Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

Haul/Travel: Keep it simple & Berlin

Hello my cuties~ ♥

Today I will post my first Haul photos, yaaaay~ ヽ( ゜∇゜)ノ  I don't think, that it will be very good and I will lack alot, but I will do my best  (≧◡≦) ~


Lets don't waste anymore time and get staaaarted! ヽ( ゜∇゜)ノ


So, I went shopping yesterday and I bought a few things and then I thought, why don't blog them. Also I want to show you, what I bought in Berlin last week. I just bought two things there and I will add some photos of Berlin at the end. ^^
Most of the clothes I bought yesterday are basics and nothing special. I wanted to keep it simple, so don't be so dissapointed about my clothes. T^T


Clothing


Tops: Primark
Scarfs: Primark & Gina Tricot (here&here)
As you can see, I was in need of scarfs. I wanted to just buy one scarf but ended up with three OTL. I bought one in pastel rose, in a light grey and a brown-reddish one.



I paired them up and this is how they look like. The scarfs are so comfy and soft, I love them! And yeah the basics are so simple, there is nothing to say about them ozn. My favorite combination is the second one in the first row. Tell me, what is your favorite combination out of those four? ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ (i'm normally not that tanned like in the first picture second row ozn.)


pants: ONLY  (similar here)

Next thing I bought  was this pair of jeans. They are in a light jeans tone and low rise. I have some problems finding a pair of jeans that fits me, because they are always lose around the area of my thigh, so I was happy, that I found them, because it fits really well!



In the photo above, they look really blue, but it's just because of the flash. And I rolled them up, because I thought it looks better. 


So that were all the clothes I bought, nothing special, just simple and plain. Let's move on to the next category ( ^▽^) ~


Accessories


Rings: SIX
I bought three pretty rings by SIX. One has a black fabric rose on it, it's cute and elegant. The second one has five different pendants. The ring itself isn't plain like the others, it has details on it. It looks elegant and it fits well with many outfits. The last one with the bow is my favorite. It's so simple but yet so cute and fits with every outfit and good for everyday. Which one do you like the most? (^°^)


Hairaccessories: Primark
Isn't it super cute? >///<  As soon as I saw them, I fell in love. They are so super cute and they will make your hair looks so much cuter and playful, but it also has a touch of elegant. As you can see, the first one is an owl with a gem in the center of it and smaller gems as details. The second one is a plain rose. Nothing special, but the color is really beautiful. It's a peachy like color.and looks really fresh and cute. The last one is a big bow with pearls on it. It looks cute and elegant. On the photo it looks like as if the pin was silver, but the pin is golden and it has a small pearl like thing at the end of it.


Travel Bag: Primark
Last but not least that super super super cute kitty Travel Bag. You can put in alot of stuffs or your make up. It is so much cuter than those normal, boring travel bags.
Now I want to travel somewhere, so I can use it (。♥‿♥。)

That was all on accessoires, let's move on \(^°^)/


Beauty


Eyelash Curler: Preciosa
This is my all time favorite eyelash curler, that I bought in Berlin. I don't know why, but other eyelash curlers don't go well with my eyes and I end up hurting myself with other ones, but this one is different. It fits my eyeshape perfectly and I can curl my lashes without hurting myself. I think it fits my eyeshape because the brand Preciosa is from Thailand. Sadly I couldn't find it anywhere online. I once bought one in black, but its now old and dirty, so I bought a new one in a bright orange, that reminds me of summer. (◕‿◕✿)


Brow Razor: Jin Ying
The next item is a brow razor, that I also bought in Berlin. I saw many asian youtubers and bloggers using those nowadays and I wanted to try it too and luckily found one in Berlin. Brow razors are really good, if you want the typical korean straight brows. It's so much faster to trim the brows and it looks more beautiful. I like this one, because you can fold it, so you can take it with you for travel.


Mascara: KIKO (here)
By KIKO I bought three mascaras. This one is the 'Unforgetable waterproof mascara'. That mascara gives you a long lasting curling and is also waterproof. For me it's a good alternative for my favorite mascara, which is Etude House Henna Fix Proof 10. It gives you a nice curl and holds it. I have straight eyelashes and normally they will went back to straight again even though I curled them, but this mascara holds the curl very good. Also I like it, because it doesn't crumble under your eyes. So it's a good mascara and worth the price.


Mascara: KIKO (here)
The next mascara is the '30 Days Extension-Night Treatment Booster'. It says, that it will enhance your eyelash growth. I also did use it once before and it worked fine with mine. Asian lashes are mostly short, so I tried this serum. I didn't think much and seriously to say, I didn't expect it to work, but it did. I used it for 30 days and my lashes were longer. Even my friends notice the change. It's a gel mascara, that you put on like a normal mascara at night after you removed all your make up and washed your face. You will sleep with that on. It needs some time to dry into your lashes and it might be uncomfortable for the first second, because it's like you have water on your lashes. That's why I put it on before I go to sleep.
I don't know whether it will work by everyone, but it did work by me, so I love this product and recommend it.


Mascara: KIKO (here)
The last mascara I bought is the 'False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara'. It says, that it will make your mascara waterproof. I never tried this one out before, so I can't tell you whether it work or not. It is a top coat, that means you put it on AFTER you put on you normal mascara. It will makes you not waterproof mascara waterproof. Sounds pretty cool, huh? I'm looking forward on how it is and whether it work or not. It is a gel mascara, so you won't see it on your lashes. It sounds like those top coats for nail polishes XD


Foundation: MaxFactor (here)
The last product I will show you is the 'MaxFactor FACEFINITY All Day Flawless 3in1 Foundation'. Lately I've been seeing alot of bloggers and youtubers using this foundation. I also heard alot of good things about it, so I want to try it out too. It's a primer, concealer and foundation in one. It also has SPF 20. I bought it in the shade GOLDEN 75. The lightest shade has a pinkish undertone, that I didn't like, so I bought the secon lightest. I think I will write a review about it after I tried it a few times.



So, that is the end of my first haul post and I hope you enjoyed it. I did my best and I'm sorry, because there was nothing really special in it. Also the links are the german websites and I don't think that they all ship outside the europe, I'm sorry OTL but i post it anyway, so you can see the products better and for all my german readers.^^ I think you can buy most of the things on amazon too. My next haul posts will be more detailed, it depends on how much and what I bought. All in all I had fun writing this.
I would appreciate it, if you leave a comment and follow my blog ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Thank you all for reading my post and now some photos in Berlin, till then lovelies~ ♥




In front of the Reichstag building

Reichstag dome; it's so huge and it is
made out of glass! 
Insisde of the Reichstag dome; this spiral is
made out of mirrors! 
∑(゜Д゜;)
It is breathtaking beautiful ♥
                         
Outside of the Reichstag dome; it was so
cold and it was high up.
The view was beautiful, sadly the photos my mom took from the
view dissapeared.. T^T

Lastly the Brandenburg Gate; in front and behind of the gate
they built up a stage for the open air concert and
it totally ruined the photo 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

6 Kommentare:

  1. You're haul is really nice *-* I always wanted to buy myself a razor for eyebrows too T^T You're soo cute and adorable and kawaii <33 You need to write a review about all the make up products you bought :3 And I like the right on the top the best, they look super nice on you <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wahh!!! such a big haul!!~
    really love the hair accessories and the cute kitty travel bag!~~
    looks like you had a tonn of fun on your little trip!
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. definitely loving your haul especially the scarves and the bow ring; its so cute!!
    i also look forward to your next posts :)

    itsjudyy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your trip! *A* I want that mascara top coat thing! jhiosfjgdipfjgp so cool
    I also need to invest in one of those eyebrow razors. My brows are really unmaintainable.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! More info on my blogpost! <3
    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/2013/11/lifethe-liebster-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi! :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find more infos in my blogpost!
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.co.at/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. awesome, travel clothes top priority is being comfortable! always!

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen