Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Review: GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Almond Brown Circle Lenses

Hello cuties!  (≧ω≦) 

So, today I will review my GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Almond Brown Circle Lenses. Honestly to say, I got them for quite awhile now, but my friend persuaded me to write a review about them. (^^;)

LET'S GET STARTEEEED! (^▽^)


First some basic informations about my lenses:

Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable

The Bambi Princess Mimi series was produced by japanese gyaru model Tsubasa Masuwaka (on the photo above) and it has 4 desgins:



  • GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Almond Brown
  • GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Apple Green
  • GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown
  • GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Sesame Grey

I bought my circle lenses on eyecandys.com, because they have FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE. That's totally awesome and you can save alot off money. I don't know, how long it took them to arrive, because my sister hid them. ( I'm so sorry (╥_╥))

Cute Box ♥
Well my sister threw out the package and just gave me that little box. Isn't it cute? (≧ω≦) I seriously don't know whether it's her box or eyecandys send it in this box (and she doesn't want to tell me (¬_¬)) but let's just assume that it's from eyecandys. They also sent a free case with the pair of lenses.


Like most of the Circle Lenses, they came in those Contact Lenses Bottles. I opened them and put them in my solutions overnight, so it will clean that storage liquid.

Lenses in case (◕‿◕)
I wanted some natural looking lenses and they look really natural with not much design. It has a black circle and then it is brown with little stripes (?) inwards. 


As you can see the circle lenses made my eyes very very very big! It says 14.5mm, but I think it has a 15.00mm effect. I think it still looks very natural, just bigger eyes. It gives you that dolly effect. When I first wore them, nobody really noticed them until I told them. They said, that they didn't notice and that they are really natural, but they think it is too big.



You can see, that it is totally natural even with flash (sorry, my flash isn't that strong, so it looks like normal daylight OTL). The only thing you can see is this brown, but I think it's just because I have light brown eyes. And you can see it just weakly. But this brown really blends well in your eyes and it gives a more natural blend into your own eyes.

Design
The design is natural and simple. It doesn't stand out much and isn't flashy. It might be boring, if you want something more flashy and less natural.

Color 
The color is nice and it blends well into your eyes. I don't know how it will blend into other eye colors, but it blends well into my hazelnut brown eyes.

Enlargement 
As you can see, it makes your eyes HUGE. If you don't like dolly eyes, then you better stay away from them. I love how they can make you look so much cuter. (。◕‿◕。)

Comfort 
They are so super comfortable. I can wear them for 10 hours and they won't dry my eyes out. Sometimes I even forget that I wore them. >//< But you shouldn't wear them that long.

Overall 
I LOVE THEM! They are my favorite circle lenses so far and I would buy them again and again. I highly recommend it to you, if you want some natural but still dolly look. It's great for everyday and events too. It will enhance your cuteness and make you kawaii. (。◕‿◕。)

And again, you need to check out eyecandys.com. They have such an awesome service! Click here(✿◠‿◠)

Here is an ugly  selfie of me wearing the lenses.
Excuse me and my dark circles and ugly face OTL

Thank you cuties for reading my first review! (≧ω≦)

I'm very sorry, if I disspointed you all (╥_╥) I will try even harder in my next post.
Till then, have kawaii days ♥

6 Kommentare:

  1. omg you're super cute ♡ These lenses are so beautiful and they suit you a lot ^-^* I love them~~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you <3 you are so much cuter and i love ur blog! ♥ omg, you should totally try them out (^▽^)

      Löschen
  2. The last picture is great :D These lenses look really nice on you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you very much for the lovely comment, i appreciate it alot! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

      Löschen
  3. Aw! You look really good with them! :)

    AntwortenLöschen